There are hundreds of CBD affiliate programs, most are junk. Instead of covering as many programs as possible, this short list focuses on the only the highest quality, longest running, and best converting affiliate programs. (more on methodology)
Top CBD Affiliate Programs
We think these programs are the best place to start your research based on conversion, marketing tools, geography and most importantly — they pay their affiliates.
1. Diamond CBD
Overall, Diamond CBD has been one of the best converting affiliate programs in our experience. They were one of the first big online CBD distributors to get serious with their affiliate program.
They provide coupons, deeplinking, and products datafeeds in easy to download & import into your website with just a little bit of technical knowledge.
Additionally, the Diamond CBD website loads fast — and it is easy to purchase from them. This is much more important than a lot of marketers assume, if customers don’t convert, the affiliate doesn’t get paid.
- Pros: Pays generous 30% commissions. High-converting, celebrity brands like Tommy Chong, datafeeds and other advanced tools. Diamond CBD also run CBD Mall’s affiliate program, a very popular high converting marketplace.
- Cons: USA shipping only. Wish there were more options in the Tommy Chong CBD line of products.
Bottom line: Recommended for both advanced tools (for advanced affiliate websites), and their branding and banner ads for simple promotions.
Visit DiamondCBD to see their product line, and you can find the Diamond CBD affiliate program on ShareaSale.
You’ll find Diamond CBD on multiple networks — but I prefer their program managed on Shareasale because they have the most advanced features and highest commission rate.
2. Avid Hemp
This has been our best converting CBD affiliate partnerships in the past year. Avid would rank #1, but they don’t have as large of a product line as the other programs in this list.
- Pros: Pays 30% commission. Well-converting, datafeeds, deeplinks, coupons, and other tools.
- Cons: Single brand vs larger “CBD malls” like Diamond CBD or Direct CBD
I highly recommend giving them a shot, or adding their datafeed into your store. Avid also offer bonuses for referred affiliates (also known as two-tier referrals).
Visit Avid Hemp to check them out, and you can join Avid Hemp’s affiliate program on the ShareaSale network.
3. Direct CBD Online
Direct CBD have been a reliable affiliate partner for years, and offer such a big selection of brands (High Times, Martha Stewart, etc.)
Pay’s 15% commission. Ships to USA, UK, Italy, Australia, Japan+
- Pros: Huge product catalog, big brands like Martha Stewart and High Times CBD products.
- Cons: Wish there was a more up-to-date selection of marketing materials and commissions used to be higher.
Bottom line: Brands you can’t find with other affiliates, plus worldwide shipping, makes them a no-brainer for many publishers. Visit Direct CBD to check them out, and you can join the Direct CBD affiliate program on ShareaSale or CJ.
4. Green Roads CBD
Green Roads CBD has maintained it’s good reputation both as a supplier and affiliate partner.
- Pros: Long-running, well managed affiliate program. Promo code offers and decent datafeed.
- Cons: 12% commission rate is not exciting.
Visit GreenRoadsCBD to check them out, and you can join Green Road’s affiliate program on the ShareaSale network.
5. Industrial Hemp Farms
Industrial Hemp Farms (IHF) are one of the largest distributors of CBD products in the United States. Their default commission rate is 15%
Pros: Excellent prices, hard to find products, product catalog CSV, professional website.
Cons: Limited selection of marketing materials. No coupons. Not easy to get approved from what I’ve heard.
Bottom line: Great affiliate program, professionally managed in-house. Solid products and website UX. Recommended. You can sign-up here.
6. CBD MD
CBD MD boasts a solid datafeed and well managed, long-running CBD affiliate program.
- Pros: Well-established. Pays 20% commission. 90 day cookies. Well managed datafeed with multiple export formats available.
- Cons: US shipping only.
Visit CBD MD to check them out, and you can join CBD MD’s affiliate program on the Impact affiliate platform.
7. Extract Labs
Extract Labs is a US-based online distributor of CBD and other cannabinoid concentrates and isolates, and offer generous discounts to veterans and first responders.
- Pros: High converting, hard to find extracts.
- Cons: USA shipping only.
Affiliate program managed on CJ.com
More Affiliate Programs
Here are a few promising looking programs that fit a niche that will be of interest to some affiliates, if they continue to perform well, our list of “best 7” might become “best 8” or more…
- JustCBD – US, UK ,and EU online brand of CBD oils, edibles and topicals. Affiliate program managed on CJ.
- Canzon is a major distributor of CBD oil, balms, and other CBD-based cosmetics. Canzon ships to the UK and most places in Europe — plus they have multi-lingual support. Pays flat rate of €10-20 based on monthly volume. Managed on Impact.
- ILGM affiliate program (I Love Growing Marijuana) affiliate program for CBD seeds that converts well, and also pays two-tier commissions.
Here are a few suggested methods for finding new CBD affiliate programs.
Affiliate Networks – Check out the major affiliate networks: Impact, CJ and Shareasale to find more offers, and also the smaller networks like RevOffers. Shareasale was one of the first networks that started partnering with CBD brands, but CJ and Impact are catching up.
There are also CBD and the cannabis-specific networks: CBDAffs and CannaAffiliate. None of our partners have yet to get paid from CBDAffs or CannaAffilaite, and the reporting and tools are slim. But, we’re hoping for the best. We’ll keep this page posted with updates.
Google Alerts – As previously mentioned, new CBD programs are popping up all the time, and even though many will close — some will surely be worth the time to test. Getting in early on new programs with unique products gives you the opportunity to optimize and make sales before the competition even knows the product exists.
You can find newly mentions of new CBD programs by setting up a Google Alert for cbd+affiliate+programs at google.com/alerts. I suggest the following settings, but customize as you wish:
Keep in mind that you’ll need to vet any program you might find through alerts. Reaching out and seeing if a real humans are on the other side should be a minimum before putting in the effort of promoting a new program.
Conclusion and Methodology
Methodology: How did we decide which are best CBD programs to include in this list? And which order to rank them?
We chose affiliate programs that convert & pay in our own experience along with which have the most useful, advanced marketing and affiliate tools like custom coupons, promo codes, datafeeds, deeplinking, retargeting pixels, etc.
New CBD affiliate programs are opening and closing all the time, but the above list is tried, tested, and true in our personal experience as both website owners and consultants for larger publishers.
Ordering is most influenced by conversion rate and earnings, so this page will be updated regularly to reflect current earning. Last update: April 18, 2021
We’ll add more programs to the list as they prove themselves reliable. Reach out if you think we’ve missed something.
- If you are looking for more comprehensive lists of CBD, cannabis, and related affiliate programs see THCaffiliates.com.
- See this guide from Investopedia for better understanding of what affiliate marketing means if you are new to the subject.
- Find more cannabis marketing resources on our blog.